We expect all of our pupils to wear the school uniform which is:
- School Uniform
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt or pinafore
- Green and white checked or striped summer dress
- Roecroft sweatshirt or cardigan, or green sweatshirt or cardigan
- Roecroft polo shirt, or white polo shirt or blouse/shirt.
- Green/grey tights, or black/grey/white socks.
- Sensible black shoes, no trainers or heels.
- PE Kit
- Roecroft black shorts, or plain black shorts
- Roecroft green PE top, or dark green t-shirt
- Roecroft black joggers, or plain black joggers
- Roecroft black hoody, or plain black hoody
- Trainers (not Plimsolls)
- Roecroft PE socks, or green PE socks
** PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE NAMED **
Roecroft branded uniform is available to purchase from A.C.E. Embroideries and, although this is encouraged, we do understand not every family will choose to wear branded uniform, we do however ask that you follow the uniform guidelines above.
Our school uniform provider is
Tel: 01234 391155
We do not hold stock in school but if you are unsure of sizing, we have a sample of each size of our sweatshirts and cardigans in the school office for you to try.
To access the website please go to www.aceembroideries.co.uk
Delivery to school - FREE carriage delivery up to 14 days.
Please check on their website under the Shipping & Returns tab for the current password for free delivery and the next delivery date to school.
Alternatively, for a small fee, you can have your uniform delivered direct to your home address.