Welcome to Roecroft Lower School
A very warm welcome to Roecroft Lower School. I feel extremely privileged to have the opportunity to be the Headteacher at a school that is truly outstanding.
Children lie at the heart of this successful school, staff are dedicated and committed to ensuring pupils thrive academically and achieve their full potential. We are also driven to ensure their emotional well-being and mental health is supported, as they grow and learn to thrive in the diverse world around them.Read More Our Prospectus Virtual Tour
Kind words & testimonials
- Thank you, great workshop that was easy to understand. Very pleased to be able to know what they will be learning, and how, in case they ask questions. Parent Feedback, Maths Workshop - November 2019
- I was very impressed with the remote learning last year. While my child really missed being in school, she was so happy to see her friends and teacher each day. This year, she is very happy to see the return of clubs. I feel Roecroft staff have been very supportive of her and her classmates through a great deal of change and uncertainty this past year. We also appreciate the communication from the school. it is very good and very clear. Parent Survey, September 2021
- We are delighted with how X has settled into life at Roecroft. She loves school and learning, and this is very much reflected in her report. Thank you for making her first year at school such fun. Parent Feedback, School Report 2020
- Very informative and liked the practical sessions to really understand how to apply the learning. Parent Feedback, Phonics Workshop 2019
- Have high expectations for all pupils both academically and in terms of behaviour and social skills. Provides a warm and caring community feel. Always ready to listen and support. Parent Survey, September 2021
- Amazing school. Mrs Cross and her team do a fantastic job of looking after our children and teaching them how to grow. Parent Survey, September 2021
Roecroft Lower School’sValue of the month
The word quality has many meanings. It can mean the standard of something when it is measured against other things of a similar kind but it can also mean the degree of something, or a grade of excellence or worth.