We expect all of our pupils to wear the school uniform which is:
- Grey trousers/shorts/skirt or pinafore
- Green and white checked or striped summer dress
- Roecroft sweatshirt or cardigan, or green sweatshirt or cardigan
- White shirt, polo shirt or blouse
- Either green, white or grey tights
- Sensible black shoes, not trainers or high heels.
- Indoor PE Kit (all years)
- Black shorts
- White t-shirt (Roecroft logo t-shirts available from A.C.E. Embroideries, details below)
- Outdoor PE Kit (Years 1-4 only)
- Black joggers
- Black zip up hoody
- Trainers (Plimsolls are no longer acceptable as they do not support the feet properly, nor do they have suitable grip for PE related activities)
- Socks (in case wearing tights on PE day)
PE Kits, including trainers, must remain in school at all times
** PLEASE ENSURE ALL ITEMS ARE NAMED **
Our school uniform provider is
Tel: 01234 391155
All uniform will now need to be purchased from this website, we no longer hold stock in school. If you are unsure of sizing, we have a sample of each size of our sweatshirts and cardigans in the school office for you to try.
To access the website please go to www.aceembroideries.co.uk
Delivery to school - FREE carriage delivery up to 14 days.
Please check on their website under the Shipping & Returns tab for the current password for free delivery and the next delivery date to school.
Alternatively, for a small fee, you can have your uniform delivered direct to your home address.